1. Word-of-mouth always works!
Not only is it the oldest form of marketing and advertising used by businesses and remains one of the most trusted methods in the world today. If people are satisfied with a service they are likely to share their experience (lately more often on social media) with others in their circle of trust and influence. A satisfied client becomes an advertiser for your business. Most people buy products or services to solve a problem or satisfy a need. Nothing will make a client happier and more satisfied than getting a product that makes a very challenging problem go away.
2. Everybody loves free stuff.
Offering some services (e.g. initial needs analysis) for free does three very positive and interesting things for your small business:
- First, it lets people out there know that you exist,
- Second, it gives you a chance to prove the value of your service and show that it really works, and
- It provides your future customers with a risk-free way to try out your products or service without spending any money. And if customers find value in your products or services, they will be willing to pay money for it.
- A small daily budget can attract thousands of potential customers to buy products and services.
- You can define the target market to consumers with a specific profile.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Reconnect with visitors to your website.
- Measure the performance consistently.