Tax Shop Accountants offer a complete financial accounting solution to save time, effort, money, resources for individuals and SME’s. Our personalised service gives us a better understanding of your accounting, tax and admin needs so we can optimise the services we provide you with.
Our tailormade service package ensures that you don’t pay for services you don’t need.
Contact Tax Shop to help set it up, provide the software. Or do it for you. Your choice. This frees you up to do what you do best – we take care of the rest.
GET BETTER RETURNS ON YOUR TAX
Our taxation services range from basic registrations to the submission of complex returns. Whether you are an individual, small, medium or large enterprise, we aim to deliver professional taxation services at the lowest cost to you.
Advanced tax software developed in-house means that you never have to face mistakes or delays on your tax returns again. Because it is kept up-to-date with the latest legislation, you never have to worry about compliance.
Our taxation services include (but are not limited) to the following:
- Registrations of individuals and corporates.
- Submission of returns for income tax (including provisional tax), employees tax (PAYE), interest on overdue income tax, Nett VAT (incl. payments, refunds, etc.), customs duties.
- We also handle individual tax returns, audits, travel allowances.
- Foreign income exemptions.
- Tax clearance certificates.
- Tax directives.
- Communication with South African Revenue Services (SARS).
- Correct errors on accounts with SARS.
- Negotiate repayment plans with SARS and obtain discounts.
- Handle penalty negotiation and objections.
- Investigations into outstanding accounts with SARS.
- Assist with tax claims.
- Tax Consulting – e.g. Restructuring of salary packages with the purpose of saving tax.
- Tax Advice – General tax advice with regards to all aspects of taxation, including capital gains tax.
- Tax Administration – As part of an outsourced payroll solution, or as an additional service.
- International Taxation – Where you have to pay income taxes on foreign income.
- Global Taxation – Where the government taxes all your income, both foreign and domestic.
What our tax and tax planning services would include:
- Register your business for all required taxes.
- Help you legally pay the minimum tax possible (individuals, staff and organizations).
- Assist in calculating your tax liabilities.
- Remind you to pay your taxes on time, every time.
- Support you to build a solid track record with SARS.
Taxation in South Africa
Categories of tax
- Income Tax
- Value Added Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Provisional Tax (upfront payment of Income Tax)
- Employees Tax i.e. PAYE (upfront payment of Income Tax)
- Dividends Tax
- Donations Tax
- Turnover Tax
- Withholding Tax on Interest
- Withholding Tax on Royalties
- Securities Transfer Tax
- Skills Development Levy (SDL)
- Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF)
- Estate Duty
- Transfer Duty
- Customs and excise taxes
Three Main Types of Taxes
- Taxes on income and earnings
- Ad valorem taxes
- Consumption taxes
Other Types of Taxes Worth Mentioning
- Corporate Income Tax (CIT)
- Corporate tax; Small Business Corporations (SBCs), SMME’s
- Capital gains tax
- Direct tax
- Service Tax
- Indirect Tax
- Securities Transaction Tax
- Income tax
- Progressive tax
- Excise tax
- Dividend tax
TAX ADVICE, TAX CONSULTING, TAX ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
We have a Tax Shop professional near you.
Please fill in our online request form for a Tax Shop
professional to contact you for a free, no-obligation quote, or
speak to a tax consultant.
For Professional Tax Practitioners and Consultants you can trust.
TAX, TAX PLANNING AND COMPLIANCE
Tax, Tax Planning and Compliance for individuals, small to medium businesses, NGO’s, NPO’s, entrepreneurs and solopreneurs.
Reduce tax radically. Get the best returns on your tax.
See why tax planning is essential, how to legally get the best returns on your tax, plus a lot more… below.